Position: CUSTOMER SERVICE (working in Hai Phong)
Age: 23 – 30
Graduated from Foreign Trade University, Maritime University or majoring in Economics, Marketing, Business (preferably with good and good graduation).
– Knowledge of shipping or economics, foreign trade. Preference will be given to those with experience in related industries.
– English level C (fluent in writing, listening, speaking). Priority is given to knowing other foreign languages such as Chinese…
– Informatics: Exploiting the Internet, Email, proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Ability to think and communicate well, polite and enthusiastic.
– Good healthy. Capable of working with high intensity. Perseverance, carefulness and initiative to complete the job well. Consciously comply with the regulations of the profession.
– Offer freight forwarding and logistics services (land, sea, air…) of the company.
– Searching for new customers and taking care of customers (customers are domestic and foreign import and export companies).
– Support and advise customers the optimal solution.
– Responsible for coordinating with related departments to serve customers.
– Performing freight forwarding and logistics services.
– Support Sales & Marketing department.
– Support and advise customers on delivery, logistics, import and export of goods and related services. Taking care of customers and finding new customers.
– Regularly work with ocean carriers, air carriers and other transportation services.
– High salary, well deserved bonus according to working ability.
– Enjoy social insurance, health insurance, personal leave, annual leave, bonuses, allowances… in accordance with the Labor Code of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam promulgated.
– Facilitated for development and promotion.
Opportunities and prospects
– Have opportunities for promotion, being promoted to the positions of heads of departments, regions…
– Regular training, training inside and outside the enterprise.
– Have opportunities for periodic salary increases and bonuses for achievements, initiatives and exceeding planned targets…
01 Copy of curriculum vitae with 4×6 photo, certified by the local authority of the place of permanent residence
01 Application form (handwritten)
- 02 3×4 photos (remove envelopes with full name, date of birth).
- 01 health examination certificate.
- 01 copy of people’s identity card (notarized).
- The University Certificate
Interviews only with qualified applicants.
Applications please should be sent to the following address:
Head office: Administration Department.
Phone: 84.31.3836599 Fax: 84.31.3836866
Address: Room 16, 3rd Floor, Thanh Dat Building, 3 Le Thanh Tong, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong.