Position: SALES (working in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hai Phong)
Age: 22 – 30 (Male is preferred).
Required qualifications: Graduated from universities or colleges majoring in economics, marketing, commerce, foreign trade, maritime…
– Hard working, not afraid to go on bussiness.
– Ability to communicate well, be agile, speak fluently, present persuasively, make a good impression on listeners.
– Love business, enthusiastic, proactive, creative at work, have perseverance, determination to complete tasks.
– Know how to handle situations flexibly and softly in the process of negotiating with customers.
– Understanding of foreign trade and logistics services (Incoterm 2000, UCP500)…
– Priority will be given to those who have experience working in companies in the same industry.
– Certificate of foreign language class B (English).
– Informatics: Internet exploitation, Email, proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Ability to collaborate, share with the team, group, have good health, be honest in work, have a high sense of responsibility.
– Offer freight forwarding and logistics services (land, sea, air…) of the company.
– Searching for new customers and taking care of customers (customers are domestic and foreign import and export companies).
– Support and advise customers the optimal solution.
– Responsible for coordinating with related departments to serve customers
– Basic salary and high bonus according to sales.
– Enjoy social insurance, health insurance, personal leave, annual leave, bonuses, allowances… in accordance with the Labor Code of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam promulgated.
– Facilitated for development and promotion.
Opportunities and prospects
– Have opportunities for promotion, being promoted to the positions of heads of departments, regions…
– Regular training, training inside and outside the enterprise.
– Have opportunities for periodic salary increases and bonuses for achievements, initiatives and exceeding planned targets…
01 Copy of curriculum vitae with 4×6 photo, certified by the local authority of the place of permanent residence
01 Application form (handwritten)
- 02 3×4 photos (remove envelopes with full name, date of birth).
- 01 health examination certificate.
- 01 copy of people’s identity card (notarized).
- The University Certificate
Interviews only with qualified applicants.
Applications please should be sent to the following address:
Head office: Administration Department.
Phone: 84.31.3836599 Fax: 84.31.3836866
Address: Room 16, 3rd Floor, Thanh Dat Building, 3 Le Thanh Tong, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong.